Thursday, June 14, 2007

Bluffety bluff

Well, I'm back from my first photo gig. And I have to say, it was a fucking laugh! The shoot was on the upper floors of the triangular Azrieli tower, so there was a great view from rather huge windows. My mission was to capture some shots of a round table discussion, involving some bigshot industry types from both Israel and abroad.

I looked the part, I have to say, and when I fastened on the external flash I could see people were drooling with anticipation. Or perhaps they were looking at the rather yummy secretary swaying past the room...who knows? Who cares? I just kept shooting, from this angle, that angle...the conversation babbled on, but I just kept on shooting...I'll find out later tonight or tomorrow if the pix are good enough, but I reckon I have at least 10 crackers, and they need 6 or 7...AND I GET PAID FOR THIS!!!