Friday, August 17, 2007

Crash!!!

My computer at home decided to throw up a Windows could not start because it is a fucking piece of shite error message a couple of mornings ago...so I'm relying on the laptop for the next few days until I get round to fixing it...

Been busy round these parts - new technical writing job almost sealed (oh gawd...I know, I know, but this one looks goooood, I'll reveal all when I sign the contract), school just about to explode with a series of costly advertising campaigns, interviewing teachers etc etc et bloody cetera...and it's likely to be an even busier next 2 weeks because the kindergardens close over here so a rampant junior will have to be taken care of AND the nanny is off for a month to sunny Canada so juniorette will be crawling this way n'that...anyone free for babysitting, hee hee?