Saturday, August 28, 2010

Can't quit to save my life

So I tried twice to quit. Oh yeh, TWICE I told the boss that I need to quit, TWICE he told me to think about it again. It looks like he won't take me seriously unless I actually hand over an official resignation letter, which I've never done before. But am quite happy to oblige him with. What with a deadline looming though, I reckon once they see how little I've done over the last 2-3 weeks I won't need that resignation letter...

Apart from that, all is hunky dory. Except for that bloody heat. Did I mention that it gets hot in August? Thank you Jesus for taking me away from Tel Aviv though, I'm guessing it must be a sauna down there...

Off to watch some football on the TV. Fuck, I mean computer. No more expensive subscriptions for Premier League footy. It's me and Sopcast all the way baby!