Friday, January 02, 2004

Fighting back

Well, my antibodies have picked up the pace a bit and are slowly but surely reconquering those battle weary parts of my body...it seems these nasty germs are England-based as my parents were also afflicted at the same time, oddly enough, on Monday afternoon, almost 48 hours after we'd parted...

Anyway, I wanted to share with you THE picture of the England Xmas trip. It was taken at the Tate Modern gallery in London, December 2003, and shows mrs. anglosaxy gazing up in awe at the Olafur Eliasson Weather Project:



And yes, there is a whole collection of pictures I need/want to post, though I'm trying to set up a gallery page so that the whole lot can be seen only by those who want to see them - the best of the lot will be posted here on this page, as per the example above...If I have the energy later, I'll post a review of the trip as well as some fave moments of 2003. Can't wait, eh?