Saturday, March 06, 2004

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Today was a pretty relaxing day, including teaching mrs. anglosaxy some of the finer points of the English language and watching some English footie on the TV...but then mrs. anglosaxy's brother and his entourage decided to pay a visit. Uh-oh.

We immediately went into emergency mode with sirens blazing and flak-jackets hastily thrown on...and then they were here! The entourage included their 3 kids, aged 2, 7 and 9 (hence the flak-jackets). Though lovable in their own little ways, I seriously doubt my ability to have 3 kids of my own running through the house...and not throttle one of them to death. Seriously, those of you with kids, you have my upmost respect...once the blitzkrieg was over, mrs. anglosaxy set to with the broom (not a common sight, believe me) and we worryingly contemplated a future with little ones hanging on to our legs, wiping snot on our trousers and trying to piggy-back the dog...waaaaaahhhhh!!