Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Chalk your cue

Last night we went to a place called 'Scores' in Tel Aviv (on the corner of Yehuda Levi and Allenby). Not bad at all, though I rarely fail to enjoy a night of shooting pool, downing beer and listening to live music...

The place is basically split into two sections, one of which houses around 20 decent pool tables, the other a bar/club where a smallish stage area holds a live band (last night it was live jazz, and pretty good it was too...). O joined myself and mrs. anglosaxy and we had a laugh. As per usual, the more inebriated I got, the flashier and more skillful I became, while O's form slid downhill fast after impressing us with a few cracking opening shots. I'm inclined to believe she lowered her level drastically after witnessing our first few shots...

Tomorrow my office has a picnic arranged to celebrate the release of our latest version. Oh joy. I really love these forced 'fun' sessions...