Sunday, April 04, 2004

Pooped

Yep, I'm pooped. With a little bit of raving mad thrown in as well. I've been working my butt off all day, it's now 9pm and I have now learnt that I have to come in tomorrow, the only poor sod who'll be trekking in...apparently, the translation expert in our company is not such an expert and I have to have a conference call with the Indian developers. They will be sussing out if they can perform the translation more efficiently, and, much more importantly, whether they can do it on the cheap...now I have to brush up on my cricket knowledge because I know they are cricket-mad and that's about all they like talking about socially...

My boss is also having a laugh. After deciding the priorities for this release, she decided to release today the documents that we'd agreed were going to be released after Pessach/Easter. So, I've been feverishly working on various documents that are full of mistakes and missing info...just so they can make it into the release. Welcome to the world of the Israeli Product Manager: it doesn't matter if it's full of holes, just get it out there...