Sunday, May 02, 2004

Post-pizza

Puff. Wheeze. I've just been refitting the bedroom carpet that was dry-cleaned last week. That'll be the last time we send it - it took me over an hour to move all the furniture when I had to lift it up, and now over an hour to relay it, after moving all the furniture yet again. The carpet weighs a ton...at least it has burnt off some of that pizza I scoffed both Friday and Saturday night (ok, yes, I confess, yesterday we watched the game with M and L, was quite a laugh, though that was probably down to the complete pasting Tel Aviv gave the cheeky Italian chappies and the resulting festive mood after such a convincing performance from an Israeli sports team - it doesn't happen too often...).

Talking of burning off some of that pizza, I've taken temporary charge of a new mode of transport...see below. I'm thinking of dragging Z along with me when I take him for a walk/run. I've got to get back in shape, I really felt sore for a couple of days after that football session last week. So if I'm going to suffer, I might as well bring the dog along to sweat it off with me...where is mrs. anglosaxy I hear you cry, why isn't she taking part in this new health initiative? Her excuse is that she is still trying to find a bike her size...er, right.