Sunday, February 06, 2005

Infiltrated?

There's a new girl in town. Yep, the corridor has been designated a 'cram-em-all-in' zone, and our numbers have gone up 50%. All respect for 'personal space' will completely go out of the window (the one that doesn't open...) when O gets back (start of next week). And not that I've got anything against people that are challenged in the physical features department, but the need for eye candy in this corridor has reached new levels...

Anyway, the new girl seems very professional if a little weird. Might be me getting paranoid, but I have this feeling she thinks I'm taking the piss out of work, what with my denim jacket look this morning...or could she be a plant sent in by management to bring down anglosaxy? Over the weekend I was checking who's linking to anglosaxy and was surprised to see a couple of references to work blogs and my inclusion in a 'bad boy' list. Some might say it's time to boot my picture from the blog but fuck it, life is short.

Last night's 30th birthday celebration for mrs. anglosaxy will be reported on later...with pictures, because I know you want to see pictures of sexy girls chatting up barmen and anglosaxy stuffing his face...don't you? I might have to do some photoshopping to protect the innocent...