Saturday, July 02, 2005

China revisited

Right. This is my blog and I can stuff my face blog with pics if I so choose. OK? Good, so here's a few more pics from my China trip last October, just to take full advantage of Blogger's recent generosity. Next post - babe of the month.

* Place your mouse over a pic for more details. Click the pic to enlarge.

Sunset bikers on the road to Kunming
Hong Kong road sign accidentally on purpose distorted
Schoolkids get brainwashed by foreigners
Anglosaxy's foot contemplates jumping for it at the Tiger Leap Gorge
M goes all butch and does a Jesus pose over the Tiger Leap Gorge
ChengDu city center, complete with abundant supply of gorgeous Chinese women
Er, spot the bicycle...
Shanghai: old meets new
Mmmm, these are very sexy. Which one do I buy for mrs. anglosaxy?
Direct from sunflower to mouth. Why bother with the packaging...