Sunday, October 02, 2005

Homo Sapiette - October '05

Mmm, time for a classic Israeli beauty, at least in my opinion.

I first saw Natali Atia in an ad for Natuzzi furniture (I think) some time in the early 90's, draped starkers over an armchair. From what I remember, the pic caused quite a stir and surely did her career no harm at all. It took me forever to find the pic online but here it is...


To me, she is the classic Mediterranean beauty, a taste of the exotic that us Europeans fall head over heels for...

As her moments of modelling glory came probably just before the Internet really made it big, there aren't too many pictures of her out there. She's since turned her hand to TV presenting and becoming a mum and is one of those 'celebs' that seems to pop up now and again but not really do anything...

If I was her agent, I'd strongly recommend a suggestive pose with two other models...ah, yes, just like that...