Monday, January 02, 2006

A new year, a new me

Right, this was actually started yesterday...it's my list of New Year resolutions, most of which I'm deadly serious about. Or not.

Me, myself and I
1. Lose some kilos (cut out the junk and English chocs).
2. Plenty more exercise (rejoin the gym? or just stomping round smallsville, flyers in hand?).
3. Buy a new camera, a fancy shmancy one.
4. Take a scuba diving course.
5. Revisit the Far East (already planning...).
6. Take anglosaxy junior to see his real homeland, take your pick which one...
7. Enjoy life. It's short.
8. Further education?
9. Shave more.
10. Gotta stop farting so much.
11. Give a little back to the community.
12. Drink less beer.
13. Drink more whiskey.
14. See Arsenal play at their new stadium.

Nice little earner
1. More intensive work on the school.
2. Quit Corridor Land (depends a bit on the school and other things).
3. Con Corridor Land into giving me a pay rise before I quit.
4. Check out options abroad (destinations as yet unnamed).
5. Save more of my teaching cash.

Bloggyness
1. Redesign anglosaxy.
2. Keep anglosaxy going, whatever path I take this year.
3. More decent writing, more serious pieces (some of you already know where to look for this).
4. Post more interesting pics (using my new camera, see above).
5. Online photo portfolio (photoblog?).