Monday, February 06, 2006

Let's have a foursome

OK, this took way too long for me to compile, read 'em and weep...
cheers She for tagging me...

Four Jobs I've Had
Film extra (Pour Sacha)
Grape picker (various Mediterranean islands)
Dishwasher-cum-toast maker extraodinaire (first job in Israel)
Gardener (Kiryat Ono's gardens never looked so good)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
Pulp Fiction
The Breakfast Club
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Apocalypse Now

Four Places I Have Lived
Hong Kong
England (south-eastern corner)
The roof of a hotel on the island of Crete
Israel

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
Eastenders
Little Britain
Sky News Sportsline, 12.30 every night, although that's getting harder and harder to pull off...
My Restaurant Rules

Four Places I've Been On Vacation
Prague
Shanghai
Khao Lak (now recovering)
Phnom Phen

Four Blogs I Visit Daily
Diamond Geezer
Arseblog
China Life Blog
Going Underground

Four Favorite Foods
Pad Thai (without the shrimps)
Dr Lek chocolate nougat ice-cream
Bacon and eggs (on a Sunday morning back in the UK)
My home-made pizza (complete with strips of salami and tomato)

Four Places I'd Rather Be
On the beach in Ko Lanta, Thailand
On the Star Ferry in Hong Kong
Watching Arsenal live at Highbury (winning, of course)
In a pub, gripping a cold one

Four Albums I Love
The The - Dusk
Depeche Mode - Violator
Radiohead - OK Computer
Clash - London Calling

Four Vehicles I've Owned
VW Beetle (aah, my favourite!)
VW Golf
Mazda 3
Honda Dio 50cc

Four Women I'd Be Prepared To, Er, Spend Time With...
Angelina Jolie (omg, those lips)
Becky Griffin
Penelope Cruz
Alanis Morrisette

Four Others, To Pass The Chain On...
HRH Queen Liz II
Nelson Mandela
Arcady Gaydamak
and of course Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Eh? What do you mean, 4 other bloggers? Seeing as I'm about the last blogger out there to do this, anyone who hasn't been tagged and who fancies carrying the torch, feel free...