Monday, March 13, 2006

After party

So, Saturday night saw me and O's little Purim shindig. It went very well, the alcohol flowed, the DJ was excellent and a good time was had by all, apparently. Even a small profit was made, enough for a good beer session to celebrate.

It's whetted my appetite for more, I have to say. I was actually the responsible partner for the evening, believe it or not. I was the cashier on the door, the guy who had to go step "out back" with Bruiser Doorman to settle up halfway during the night. By the end of the evening me and him were good mates (I don't half know how to be a charmer when I've had a few), he even slipped me a couple of free drinks. I also made sure a couple of rounds of tequila shots for everybody were lined up and that the bar staff and DJ got paid, including a nice healthy tip on top. And even managed to snap a few pics along the way...

The only disappointment - the people who promised they'd turn up and begged to bring some friends with them. Of course, they never turned up, nor did their friends...something we'll have to take into consideration for future events, as O & A Productions (OAP - good one, eh?)stumbles drunkily on to its next project...

Well, enough of that, let's have some pics...
Tomorrow, if you're good, some of O's pics...


The best dressed man in the house

The cutest bunny girl I ever did see

Some made an effort...

OMG, I'm fantasising a little about this pic...

Some more people who made an effort

My sister made a surprise appearance

Sing it - D.I.S.C.O.

Get on the dancefloor baby!

Getting down

Getting even further down