Monday, September 25, 2006

Sick as a dog

Bleedin' 'eck.

Yesterday I spent approximately 2 hours out of bed all day. I don't think I've ever felt so shit, really. Not sure it's down to stress, but my workload sure hasn't helped over the last couple of weeks. Guess my body is trying to tell me something, especially after the shit I've been feeding it the last few weeks. I think I might have eaten 5 bananas and a mango over the last few weeks, with maybe the odd tomato and few slices of cucumber. Not really that impressive, eh? My on-the-go diet mainly consists of fairly crappy sandwiches (not the M&S type)...that might have to change...yeh, and I can't beg mrs. anglosaxy for a nice hot dinner, because she's flakers most evenings.

But back in Corridor Land today, infecting the inmates. Mwahaha!