Saturday, October 28, 2006

She's a star!

Wow. What a day!

This morning I was on my way to a friend of a friend's photo exhibition. Didn't really think too much about it, but mrs anglosaxy's efforts in helping out with the exhibition had got me just about interested. But arriving at the building in which the exhibition was taking place and walking up to the second floor, I was completely gobsmacked to see that the exhibition was actually mine!




Yep, mrs anglosaxy, the little minx, had gone and organized an exhibition of some of my photos (yep, you'll probably recognize some of them from the blog)! I was in shock for a good few minutes, but especially when walking up those last few stairs to be greeted by a grinning horde of camera wielding friends and family.

Apparently, for the last 2 weeks, my missus has been printing out and enlarging some of my photos, while arranging the whole shebang on the quiet with a few of my friends and her family. What can I say? Without a doubt, the nicest thing that anybody has ever done for me...guess I'd better keep her! She's an absolute star, an absolute must-have in any home!

The whole thing was an early birthday present, as she's due to give birth to juniorette in the next 2 or 3 weeks and wasn't sure if she'd last until my birthday. God bless her little cotton socks!

All in all, I think around 70-80 people turned up (including two of my favourite Israeli bloggers Lisa ('s'about bleedin' time we met up!) and Liza - cheers very much for the books ladies!) and I actually sold 3 (could be 4) photos!

Bloody hell!

OK, back on auto-pilot with the pics...