Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Times

...in Corridor Land...oh yes...

This week sees the American and European Sales teams invited over to Israel for a super boring series of lectures, plus dinner and dance ("don't forget to bring your dancing shoes..." - the tag line I created for the party invitations, mwha ha ha!). As long as the alcohol is flowing, who cares that this is the smarmiest bunch of guys I've ever come across, complete with excess gel and jumpers tucked into pleated trousers...

But you know what, all this Corridor Land pain has suddenly seemed worth it. I have a Keren Hishtalmut fund (a "study fund" that employers also contribute to - do they have something similar in Blighty?) that becomes liquid next week, and I've just been told how much is in there...about 4 times more than I expected, so yeehaaa, the drinks are on me!