Friday, February 02, 2007

How to make a zombie

  1. Take one fairly normal human being.
  2. Give him a serious dose of flu.
  3. Don't let him sleep for 5 consecutive nights.
  4. Add two wailing infants to ensure that he can't sleep during the day.
  5. Keep his diet to the bare essentials - water and bread, perhaps a banana.
  6. Add an ear infection (for the "gunk running from ear" effect).
  7. Voila!

There was a day or two when I really didn't know where the fuck I was, I felt like I was in some kind of Twilight Zone, where it just kept on going for the sake of going on...

And now, you'll have to excuse me, I have a fight to save the hearing in my left ear. Apparently I have one of the worst ear infections spotted in modern times (and yes, it hurts like 'eck), and I've been totally deaf in my left ear for the last 5 days, so, about time I start on those anti-biotics. mrs. anglosaxy is already threatening divorce - her argument that I didn't listen to her before but at least I could, is quite convincing. She is of course joking. I think.