Friday, February 09, 2007

Make mine a double. Or perhaps a triple.

Strewth mate.

OK, I'll be honest, having two very small kids has its golden moments, even very golden, but it sure makes you wish that modern science would pull its finger out and give us the ability to replicate. Coz I could sure do with another me around the house. Perhaps even another one to teach/run the business. OK, then, another one to go out and take pictures, do a bit of surfing, buy presents for mrs anglosaxy's birthday that I sort of missed, etc...

The recent bout of flu that knocked me for six will hopefully prove to be a blessing. I'm kind of reconfiguring my schedule and priorities, because there's no way I can continue at that pace. Another stress inducing factor comes into play at the end of this month as we move back to Tel Aviv, so I guess any changes will apply from next month. At least the school down south is now in the hands of a fairly decent teacher, so that should save me a lot of travelling and free up some time...and you know what, if the school down south has another teacher crisis, it'll probably make more sense to just knock it on the head and get rid.

It's been a ride and I've learnt a lot over the last few months, but things are gonna change. Coz there's only one me, unfortunately (some might say fortunately)...