Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Where do I sit and watch the game?

Next Saturday it's the Israel-England game and I'm in a bit of a fix...I was originally tempted to buy a ticket with GbH and watch in the Israel section of the ground, but I'd have looked a bit of a plank if (note the if) England had scored [ the scene: one lone english guy standing and cheering amidst a sea of blue and white ]. But now I hear there are no tickets left in the Israeli section, so I can breathe a little more easily...

Maybe I should go and join my fellow Inglunders in the hooligan section? A few beers, an Eastbourne Borough top and they'll never know any different, right?

Maybe it'll be easier to go down the pub with a couple of friends and drown in the pub-football ambience? But then again, I'm likely to be outnumbered by Israelis...

What, stay at home and watch the game? Innovative, yes. Cheap, yes. Boring, extremely. A decision will be forthcoming...