Monday, March 19, 2007

"And the Accidental Slimmer of the Year Award goes to..."

9 kg in two months, that's what I've shed. Not too shabby, eh? Though perhaps a little too much considering that I didn't even diet/work out. Bastard flu and bastard mouth ulcers are largely to blame. I've hardly touched a drop of alcohol in the last 2 months (for me, anyway) and just this week I've been limited to yoghurts and soup.

So, any pre-wedding brides desperate to lose some pounds, I'm available for rent. Just let me breathe all over you and within a couple of weeks you'll be slipping into the sexiest wedding dress you ever dreamed of!

Seriously, I'm learning some fast lessons here - my bod simply can't handle the stress I put it under the last few months. Things are changing, I'm going to sign up with a gym, I hope, and I will be travelling to the school down south maybe twice a month, instead of 3/4 times a week. I'm also going to try and give myself at least one afternoon off a week, like in the good ol' days, time for the beach or some beers...now if only I can get myself sacked...