Thursday, April 26, 2007

Get me outta here!

I just don't know how I'm supposed to get sacked from Corridor Land. Really. After doing pretty well nothing for the last month, and I mean nothing, my boss informed me yesterday that I have no deadlines for at least another 4 months. The deadline that was a biggie at the end of April has been moved to August due to their fuck-ups. So my thinking that at the end of April they'd realise that I haven't done anything and get rid is now totally shot to pieces. What, stay another 4 months I hear you shout...?

Just don't know if I can hang on much longer, even for all that cash...It's coming down to a couple of factors: 1) Despite all the bullshit they've pulled over the years, I should be above and beyond C Land's games, right? I mean, it's actually pretty hard to do fuck all and feel good about it...and 2) Is this the kind of advice I want to give my kids? Yeh, that's it, just sit on your arse and wait for them to sack you...

I'm slowly leaning towards resigning...I know, I know...I could lose a fair pile of cash, but fuck it, life is short and this is getting beyond a joke. I hate that I'm whoring myself for the holy dollar, even though I think I deserve those dollars. I have work alternatives lined up, I'll be OK, so fuck it, for my own self-respect...