Sunday, September 02, 2007

Phewwwwwwww

Thank feck for that!

The start of September (already?!) means we can finally hand junior back to the kindergarden! Don't get me wrong, lurve the little fella to bits, but the last two weeks have been feckin' crazy! And doesn't half of the country come to a standstill in those two weeks, all kindergardens in Israel seem to close for those final two weeks of August, bloody amazing! I hadn't noticed before, but this year we've moved into another dimension...wowweeee...

What with juniorette in tow (her nanny has been on holiday the last two weeks and looks like she won't be returning), 6 or 7 hours alone with the both of them is hard work. We did it in shifts - I'd go and teach or the missus would go to work - so me and the missus hardly got to saw each other. Maybe that was a good thing, I can hear her muttering...