Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Unbelievable

Two months after I officially leave Corridor Land (let's face it, my heart took the first bus out way back when...), they go and get bought by a huge American corporation. You might have seen it on the Israeli web, it was big financial news for a couple of days, though I didn't see anything on the TV news about it...

My first reaction was: Holy Fuck! Somebody actually paid money to buy them! My second reaction was: Holy Fuck! Maybe I missed out on a bumper bonus! My third reaction was: Fuck it! The likelihood of getting any bonus from these guys was pretty much nil. My final reaction: Fuck 'em! I'm much better off without 'em...

I still have the opportunity to buy stock options in the company, but seriously, I think I have much better things to spend my money on...