Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wind wind wind

I have one particular mother who wound me up something rotten before she finally paid up her outstanding bill. Which actually involved me going round to her house and collecting the cheque personally, but never mind.

Anyway, after a few weeks she started calling me again and wouldn't let go...she'd heard about one of my teachers and wanted her son to join up again. So, after some heavy-duty ignoring failed to pay off, I finally agreed, just as a window opened up in my schedule. So, after listening to this mother's requests, and oh yeh, does she have some requests, he had his first lesson and all went well. The next week his mother called 10 minutes before the lesson to cancel, which, after previously explaining to her that I need 24 hours prior notice, really pissed me off. This week she outdid herself. I warned the teacher that he might not turn up so the teach called the mother 5 minutes before he was supposed to come and lo and behold, he was at the dentist with his mother, she had forgotten to call...

Oh dear. I think I'll forget to tell her that her time slot is cancelled. No, in fact the school will be closed when she and her son next expect a lesson (actually her son's lesson is the last one for the day so works out well). All dark and closed up and forgotten...you give me some respect baby, I'll throw some your way...

Fuck me, some people really don't give a toss do they?