Friday, July 17, 2009

Echoes from a corridor

Say what you want about Corridor Land, and hey, let's face it, I pretty much did, they have surprised me for the good yet again this week. Yes indeed, Corridor Land.

Let's say I was a little surprised when my bank called and said I had a dollar deposit in my account, and wanted to know if I'd like to convert it to shekels. I asked "Who the feck is sending me dollars, and so many of them?" and was delighted to hear her spell out the name in English - "C-o-r-r-i-d-o-r-L-a-n-d".

Apparently the options I bought upon leaving the place had come to fruition and that meant another chunk of cash in my bank account. This is the last one though, unfortunately. Full of shit they may have been, but administratively they run a tight ship, you've gotta admit.

I would of said the drinks are on me, but my overdraft swallowed it all up. Sorry innit.