Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I can smell a change a-coming...

Aye, things could be a changing as we speak. I'm really struggling to keep up with the workload I have at the moment, and would dearly love to kiss the freckly-arsed daily run up to the northern armpit of Israel goodbye. It's just a waste of time, all that driving, all those endless meetings and all that bollock-churning micro-management that appears to have risen its ugly head recently.

So, one word out of place from my boss, who is very likely to say something out of place, and I may just have to fire myself from the world of office politics. I have never faked shit like I've faked it here and the shit is about to come up and bite me in the arse as he can't stand me faking me it any longer...

You'll be the first to know - or, quite probably, the last, thanks to the modern technology we have in da house these days!

And if I have to watch another re-run of that Lampard goal that certain blind, tosspot of linesmen can't see...