Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What do we want? A shorter working week! When do we want it? Now!

I'm enjoying this week. A 3 day working week (though 4 hours is my ultimate target) has always been a dream of mine, and this week, thanks to the long Shavuot weekend, it's actually happened. It was pure magic spending time with the kids, going down the beach twice, spending the morning at the local pool, eating lots of cheesecake, watching some footie in the evenings...the kids were so worn out that they weren't waking up until 8 in the morning, which, believe me, is one hell of a lie-in.

So, a great weekend, followed by a short week, admittedly slightly oderous because of a very tight deadline at Open Spacey, but I can handle it because I'm really not that bothered by their shitty little deadlines all over the place...yalla, deadline, come over here, I kill you!