Wednesday, January 14, 2004

This lot is unheaderable...

A harrowing start to the day (middle of the day for some of you out there, I know), but I'll let others out there in the Israblogosphere do justice to incidents like these...

For those of you interested, not all my students are like Chiko...admittedly, a couple of them wouldn't look out of place in the Godfather trilogy, or even Simon Schama's account of the Stone Age, but most of them are actually schoolkids. I'm sure you'd love to hear tales about them as well, wouldn't you campers? I've got a few lessons with some of them tomorrow, so, if you're good, I'll bend your ear with a tale or two...

David Seaman is no more, the end of a legend... mrs.anglosaxy is probably a lot more upset than me as she loved his 'tache. The only way I'd get her to watch an Arsenal or England game with me was if I could answer in the affirmative to (cue high-pitched girlie voice, with Israeli accent): 'Is Seaman playing?'. I'll have to take her for a day-trip to Gaza, lots of 'taches down there...

I found this site the other day while busy at work (ahem...), your one-stop shop for all things British and comical. Some real classics embedded in here, I dare anybody to watch this or this and not laugh (it might take a few seconds to load properly and probably won't work too well if you don't have a fast connection, sorry...).