Thursday, February 12, 2004

Calling Mr C...

I've just come back from the forest with Z (wonderdog) for the second time this week, so thought I'd post a couple of pics for the nature lovers out there. Ahhh, how sweet...it is nice out there though, especially when you don't have to worry about slinking into the office.

Later this afternoon I've got 3 English lessons (all in Rishon Lezion, about 30 minutes drive, traffic allowing, from Tel Aviv), so don't think it's all play and no work - I also have to put in a fair bit of preparation work since I'm still fairly new at this teaching malarky. [At this point I'd like to extend a big thank you to THE INTERNET, without which I'd surely struggle to come up with good, solid material. The amount of good materials available on the Web is simply amazing!]

For those of you missing Mr C, you know as much as to his whereabouts as I do...maybe he might have charmed the socks off some poor, unfortunate Londoner and is now happily preparing for his nuptials...and look at that big, fat sow flying past my window...Anyway, come back Mr C, my bank account and laugh lines have been feeling a little down without you!