Friday, February 27, 2004

Poll results are in!

Well, to my surprise, the majority of my readers are from outside Israel. I know 2 or 3 of them, but the rest are unknowns...so if any of you fancy making yourselves known, feel free via the comments. Also surprising was the number of ex-Brits amongst the immigrant population, heavily outnumbering all other groups put together. The exact figures are a little dubious because of my mid-term effort to please everyone - my bar chart simply couldn't handle the changes in mid-flow and screwed up the numbers a little - but the 'I don't live in Israel' category was the winner by a mile...

That means we have a new poll - "Which location inspires you most?". The Golan Heights took my vote, simply because of its beauty and great memories for me...I'm expecting the Zionists amongst you out there to place Jerusalem firmly in first place, but please vote according to the location that really gets you going, for whatever reason...