Saturday, February 28, 2004

Scorcher!

Wow, what a glorious day! We, with what seemed like half of the country, descended upon Tel Aviv beach...just a shame I didn't pack my thong coz it was definitely 'get 'em off' weather. Of course, with the heat comes the irritated, angry locals, who think they have been waiting longer than you for a table, when of course, they haven't (and quite why they think that their daughter's purchase of an ice-cream is evidence that they have been waiting longer is beyond me...)...Get the f**k outta here!

I've added a couple of new links, galleries and far east travel blog - check them out on the right. The galleries include pictures from Israel last year, my Christmas trip home and the famed honeymoon in the Far East. If you come across any pictures that appear to be missing, please let me know. And the travel blog is a work in progress, I'll try and add to it whenever I have the time, so apologies in advance.

UPDATE: Our beach mate 'M' has requested the following picture from today's outing be posted. He's on a hunt for the perfect woman, so if any of you think you are up to the job, let me know...he's very sexy, as you can see.