Monday, March 01, 2004

March-ing on...

Blimey, March already! And what with the current heatwave, it already feels like summer's arrived. Personally, I love Israeli winters, the summers here get a bit monotonous - six months of solid sunshine used to make me salivate but now I miss the odd drop of rain. Then again, knowing that in the coming week you're guaranteed sun and blue skies is a great bonus, you can freely plan any BBQ or trip without worrying about the weather...I was cleaning the BBQ over the weekend, I'll have to start thinking about getting some meat in...

I was a little disappointed this morning. I expected to walk in to the office and have an array of chocolates from which to choose. Alas, they decided that they'll start the Giants and Dwarves thing next week. I was kinda counting on that input of sugar...

Us anglosaxiesare seriously considering moving house. The only problem is, where? We're thinking about Rosh Ha'ayin, where we'd get seriously good value for money, or staying in Tel Aviv. We need a bigger place, as I'm thinking about having my own in-house classroom, but Tel Aviv is expensive. I also think we need a serious change of scenery, and, as mrs. anglosaxy is against my idea of Japan or South Korea, Rosh Ha'ayin might just be the winner. Anybody out there from Rosh Ha'ayin?

Anyway, whatever the developments in this area, they'll have to wait until April - March is gonna be one long month...got a ton of work here, I'm pretty sure 12-14 hour days are going to be the norm. Waa-aaa-aaaa!