Tuesday, March 02, 2004

This work malarky

Oooo-er...it's a bit wierd this coming in every day to work, not sure I like it. My boss has just come out with: "Wow, it's strange to see you every day!". Even stranger for me darling, even stranger for me...

I've only been a few months part-time but it's already difficult getting up early and scrubbing oneself clean 2 mornings in a row. And I was almost getting used to watching the breakfast TV crap that Israeli TV has to offer...addicted is way too strong a word, my standards haven't slipped that much...

Anyway, cheers for the feedback on Rosh Ha'ayin. I know it's a hole. At the moment it's an option we're considering...but [whispering softly] if it's down to me, and let's face it guys, it always is, then we'll be off to sunnier (well, different...) shores sooner rather than later, just don't tell the missus. She still doesn't realise that that's what she really wants. [/whispering softly]