Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Honey, I'm home!

It's been a long couple of days. Yesterday ended at 11pm, finishing up with an English lesson in the city that never ever sleeps, Rosh Ha'ayin. Can't complain though, taught while supping on a nice, cold Southern Comfort. If only all my students were that hospitable!

Today I got back from the office at 9.30, after polishing off some last-minute, cram-it-in-before-the-deadline documentation. I'm beat...and I'm not sure who that babe is sitting in the living room, but she looks a lot like my missus...

This had me in stitches today: what's your favorite swear word? What is it about hearing a whole bunch of swear words rattled off by various celebs that makes us laugh like stupid kids?...Just don't let your kids hear this one...

O update: She's fighting back! My motivational anti-establishment speech did the trick! I feel like one of those boxing trainers, towel wrapped around my shoulders, motivating their charge before he goes out to get flattened by Tyson...