Sunday, April 18, 2004

Moving into second gear...

Over this last weekend I've been out and about in north Tel Aviv, posting my flyers on various notice boards. That's right, I'm going legit and publicly advertising my services as an English teacher (the only way I'm going to get out of hi-tech and reclaim my soul is if I make it happen). A big hug and kiss to mrs. anglosaxy, who designed the flyer, which you can see below. This is step 1 of my plan to take over the private English teaching industry in Israel, step 2 is, er, 'to be implemented'...

My only worry is that the flyer is too fancy and people will be scared into thinking the lessons will be astronomically expensive (they won't be for free but they won't be expensive). Any opinions out there? Maybe an extra line was needed: "Payment in alcohol possible."