Thursday, April 29, 2004

Poll results

OK, that's it, you've had your chance to vote and influence the world...results indicated that you thought 'Hutzpa' was the quintessential Israeli characteristic. Have to agree with the 37% of you that voted for it...in second place: 'Blunt and to the point', with 31%. Way back in third, 'Warmth', with 11%. I personally thought that 'Hospitable' might push for second place, but there you go...should I mention that 'Honest' failed to pick up a single vote? No, I'll keep that one hush-hush.

The new poll, in keeping with the recent spate of holidays, gives you a chance to vote for your favourite holiday. I've thrown in a few non-Jewish holidays, as I know there are a few of you out there who miss those mince pies over Christmas, or those slices of turkey during Thanksgiving. Get those mice clicking...