Thursday, May 06, 2004

Today's proceedings

Going for an executive business lunch (pita with humus) with mrs. anglosaxy later today. We shall be checking over a certain premises to see whether it can cut the mustard as a mini-English school. I want to get a 'feel' for the place, if you know what I mean. My business 'guru' is against this place, so it has already got a fight on its hands to stake a claim on my heart (perhaps that should be head?). I'll take some pictures and see if I can win myself over. If not, then I'll be looking for a place to rent, probably somewhere central like Givatayim or Ramat Gan, as close to Tel Aviv as I can get without actually dipping my toes in...

Before I forget, a hearty 'Mazal Tov' to Rino and Shlotim, who are expecting their first. About bloody time, I say...Eh? Us? Er, yeh, we're still practising...