Thursday, July 22, 2004

cha-cha-cha...

Recovering from a few beers as we were out and about in north Tel Aviv last night (with mrs. anglosaxy, M, O and K). First stop was a salsa club (oh. momma. Not my idea...) that promised to teach you the steps. Only problem was that it was closed. Of course. So we then moved on to the next salsa club, located at Tel Aviv University. Closed again. By this time I was breathing more easily. We then decided to call it quits and ended up at Leo Blooms (Molly's hubbie) in Ramat HaHayal for a slice of Kilkenny. If you happen to sit outside, tuck your trousers into your socks, otherwise you might just find a cockroach or 2 scaling the heights - we had to move inside because of 2 hysterical girls...I wouldn't bother with the food at this place either, and that's nothing to do with the cockroaches...

I've been assured that tonight we're on for a repeat performance - meaning salsa club hunting, followed by some draught something or other. I think I might just skip that salsa bit and head straight for the beer.