Thursday, September 09, 2004

Bigwig

I first posted this yesterday but Blogger wouldn't let me publish it...

Just had the displeasure of meeting one of our company directors, being paraded around the building by the CEO. Ain't it funny how your work suddenly becomes important and impressive in the eyes of your CEO, when he is trying to lick where the sun don't shine...I don't think the director was that impressed by my corridor location, his question of 'How long have you been working here?' seemed to raise doubts as to my sanity...that reminds me, I must tell you one day about our toilets here in corridor land, vying for the title of 'the worst in Tel Aviv'. Don't worry, this won't be included in a future Picture Week. And just thank God that this site isn't 'scratch'n'sniff'...

At least I won't be here tomorrow (now today), got loads to do; off to some country's embassy to get a visa, buy an MP3 player (still not sure which, anyone have any rock solid recommendations?) the beach, three English lessons (including a chat over a beer), and a meeting with a lawyer.