Tuesday, December 14, 2004

2 down, 2 to go

Successfully got through two interviews today. Both went pretty well, though I was more of a charmer in the second one. I've already got a call back for a second go from the first interview, I'll see what they have to say. I know I flew their test, it was dead easy. The test in the second interview was way too technical, I really didn't have a clue what was written. Good job they left the tests of other people on the same laptop, otherwise I would really have been struggling...

Is it me, or is my intuition hyper sensitive? What I mean is, do you ever meet someone and within a split second know that you won't get on that well with them? Never mind work with them...

Anyway, time for some light relief. This is a digital version of the old Mastermind game you played with color pegs. Nice one.