Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Let the festivities begin!

Posted a big entry earlier but blogger ate it all up and burped right back in my face. So, you'll just have to believe me when I say that the Shanghai job is still on, though they want me there now...

Had to laugh. Crossed the road to my office earlier and spotted a bin lady rummaging through our dumpster. Not going to find too much there lady...

Had to laugh, part II. My company has just sent a global email, informing its workers that its pushing for a listing as one of the Internet's Fast 50 companies...

And as the festive season kicks in, yuletide cheer abounds and ho, ho, ho echoes through shopping malls, I thought I'd try and make this a fun month. Loads of jokes, pics and seasonal fun, intertwined with the usual corridor shenanigans and dreams of Shanghai.

To kick us off: An Essex Girls Joke
Essex Girl enters a sex shop and asks for a vibrator. The man says"Choose from our range on the wall." She says "I'll take the red one."The man replies "That's a fire extinguisher."