Saturday, January 08, 2005

Driver installed

You can call me Stirling.
It feels like most of today was spent on the road - up at 8, drive to the in-laws for jachnun, then a drive over to Rosh Ha'ayin to check out a place (not bad but not quite). Back through Bnei Brak (don't ask) all the way up to Zichron Yacov for some sitting on a sun drenched balcony overlooking the Med while supping a cold one, with views of Tel Aviv in the distance (what a glorious day, eh?). Pit stops on the way back at Binyamina and Ga'ash. All I can say is thank Christ the company foots the petrol bill...

The car is now resting. I'll be putting it through its paces again this week but at least it doesn't have to suffer at the hands of mrs. anglosaxy (dare I mention women drivers at this point? Nah, better not...) as she's off to the Dead Sea for the week with her mom, leaving me all home alone. Bless 'er.