Sunday, January 09, 2005

Status: Could do better

Corridor land seems to have moved into a different dimension the last couple of weeks. What with rumours flying around of a move to a new building, salary reviews for everyone and reports of a record quarter, things actually seem quite upbeat. But, this company has shafted us nicely in the past, so I'm not holding my breath...the interviews are still being lined up.

Anyway, they've decided to distribute a form, in which we 'anonymously' grade our immediate bosses and also rate our dissatisfaction with the company. The Hebrew is so fancy I've had to get mrs. anglosaxy to go over it with me, though I did think about giving a response of 1 to all questions (there's a scale from 1 to 6 to rate your satisfaction), without reading the Hebrew. How anonymous this really is is anyone's guess, I'm not convinced. What mark do you think I gave the following questions:

Do you feel that you belong to company name? (They put that in for a laugh, surely?)
How satisfied are you with the working environment at company name? (Another giggle session erupts...)
How far has company name developed you both personally and professionally? (Holy crap...)

Yep, these got the response they deserved.