Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Drunk as a skunk

Blimey guv, a few Irish beers have been downed this evening, those creamy Kilnenny's at Molly Blooms will be the death of me...Tuesday tomorrow (today) and, well, I guess I'm not working. Poor M, he's going to have to get up early and do his bestest bank clerk impression, poor sod. Me, I'm going to show a couple of people around the flat in the morning, lets see what a sterling job I can do...

At present, we have three candidates as potential tenants:

1. The super lesbian, who scares the shit out of me. Would you rent your flat to her?
2. The nice girl from South Tel Aviv who wants to open a small kindergarten (completely unlicensed).
3. The super yuppy couple from North Tel Aviv who are moving in together. She's a babe. He's a Robbie Williams lookalike. They're so cool I feel it's my duty to warn them clear of my neighbourhood, but they keep coming back for more...