Friday, January 28, 2005

Some killers for you

I know. I'm a little behind. But please, if this was 10 years ago (or pre-Internet), I'd still be in the dark next Xmas...

May I introduce - The Killers. Just my cup of tea, thank you. This one, their album Hot Fuss, is going to be glued in the car CD player for the coming weeks.

My Friday night started promisingly, as I took mrs. anglosaxy for some ice-cream (not just any ice-cream, but Dr. Lek) and then to the gas station to pick up some milk and bread. Eh? Not bad or what? Never let it be said that I don't know how to look after my woman. This was followed by mrs. anglosaxy promising to cycle over with me to Leo Blooms for some Kilkenny, but, as I can hear her snoring on the sofa, I guess that idea was just an idea...bless her little cotton socks.

So, it's back to some killing: "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier"...