Thursday, June 09, 2005

Refresh your browser

Aye, the move back into anglosaxy was a little easier than the move to smallsville, though the fiddling around with HTML was a bit of trial-and-error. A new look, you might well have noticed...

Yep, no longer living in Tel Aviv, although I'm in Tel Aviv every day either slaving away in Corridor Land or chauffeuring the chubby missus to work. I miss the City That Never Sleeps but I don't miss the old house, which was about the size of a shoebox compared to the new place. The new neighbourhood is taking a bit of getting used to, thanks to a few noisy fuckers...but I'll make sure anglosaxy junior (yep, coming real soon...) gives them a run for their money. Yep, bawl yer fucking lungs out mate!

Why bother coming back to anglosaxy? Well, I've missed posting a few pics and getting down some of the stuff that goes on in my life. Talking about football has its moments but hey, gets a bit one dimensional...I'll leave it to the pros, like Arseblog or East Lower. And while we're on the subject, Ashley (nice name, that) Cole, you're a real fecker, pack yer bags...(didn't you just know that the Israeli super agent Pini Zahavi is involved in this story)

Postings will be a little limited, probably once or twice a week, and nothing like my previous rate. I'm working my ass off at the moment finishing off my classroom at home, getting new students, touching up the website, designing a brochure...the school thing is going to happen, and BeJesus, it will be a roaring success! I hope. At the moment I really feel like I'm in the middle of this whirlwind and I ain't sure it's ever going to stop...

In my abscence, I don't see alot has changed...same ol' blogs out there, doing the same ol' stuff. As part of my comeback, there's going to be a few changes, more anonymity (no more name-dropping), less postings, but hopefully better stuff, including the launch of a Homo Sapiette of the Month (Israeli babes only...well, you know me...). There's just so many to choose from, but there's only one winner this month - mrs. anglosaxy...



So a refresh for anglosaxy. Life round my neck of the woods is changing and changing fast. Please, only jump on board if you can handle the speed.