Monday, July 25, 2005

Pick Tzvika!

OK, so I promised no name dropping, but this guy is one of mrs. anglosaxy's new 'friends'. She actually sat with him once or twice a week (pre-anglosaxy junior) as he tried to barter with her over certain 'things' that he needed produced. She's assured me that she wasn't swayed by his luscious good looks. Me, if I spot young Liam wearing shiny black outfits, I'll start to wonder...

He usually had one of his trademark blond lapdogs with him. In fact, within the few weeks he'd been frequenting mrs. anglosaxy's office, the number of lapdogs spotted had reached double figures. I've also had the pleasure (?) of seeing him in the flesh. And I have his mobile number at my disposal, so if any blond lapdog out there fancies her chances, feel free...then again, the idea of pulling off the ultimate crank call is rather tempting, especially after some amber nectar.

More? You want more? OK...

Last week, O (the vodka-toting Ruskie) flew to London. On the same flight as young Tzvika. Little did they know it, but a customs search was waiting for the pair of 'em. Tzvika was a little put out, since, after all, he is a Eurovision superstar. "Do you know who I am?" he asked the poor British customs officer, "I'm a big star in Israel, I'm the Maestro". His words, I kid you not. When it came to O's turn with another customs officer, she had to laugh at his dry, British wit - "So, are you famous in Israel too?".

Us Brits, we know how to bring a true superstar to his knees.