Thursday, November 10, 2005

"Shout, shout, let it all out..."

Whenever you've gone to the cinema, I bet at least some of you have wanted to shout, and I mean shout:

"Oy, baldie, stick that shiner right back down!"
OR
"SSSsssssssshhhhhh!"
OR
"Shut that fucking mobile before I ram it where the sun don't shineth!"

Well, yesterday, I outdid myself while watching W and G (cracking movie by the way, great entertainment!). Poisoned by a bit of birthday bravado, I let rip with all 3 of the above. I swear. No pulling of plonkers, or legs. Did help that the cinema was completely empty except for me and mrs. anglosaxy. Helped just a tad. Mrs. A was adamant that she'd planned it that way, but seeing as we'd only decided on W and G a few hours earlier, I'm leaning towards a bit of creative thinking on her part...

Pretty bleedin' great though, having the whole cinema to yourself.