Saturday, January 21, 2006

Homo Sapiette - January '06

Move over Sandy. The new Milky girl is in town. Sucking her finger rather saucily as she bounces across my television in a skimpy pink baby doll...


Hila Nachshon. OK, so she's another blond married to a footballer, an Israeli footballer at that (Assi Dom), but she's starting to get noticed, at least in my household. Just down my street there are 2 advertising billboards, one with her advertising Milky, the other of her advertising some clothing line I can't remember the name of. She's almost a star, even in smallsville.



OK, so she's a wannabee celebrity, possibly a bit on the teasey side, but she's got star quality. Not quite sure why, but she is sexy. Let's face it, all us guys need is a woman sucking her finger suggestively and we're smitten.

She's been doing a lot of TV work recently, what with co-hosting the Israeli equivalent to "Come Dancing" and co-hosting an entertainment show on Yes, Israel's satellite TV network. Now it looks like she's becoming big-time with her new entertainment show, co-hosted with the rather bitchy Aviad Kissus (he of 102FM). They're attempting to give long-standing Guy Penis (yes, pun intended and yes, that is his name) on the other TV network a run for his money. Anyway, I give their partnership 6 months. Mark my words. I can already hear the claws being sharpened...